Services offered by Aquarius Capital are tailored to meet client needs.
These services include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Financial Analysis, including financial forecasting, actuarial reviews
and cash flow analysis
- Vendor & Partner Review and Selection
- Employee & Retiree Benefits Consulting & Brokering
- Reinsurance Risk Management
- Underwriting Services
- Claims Management & Investigation
- Due Diligence Reviews & Audits
- New Product Development
- Actuarial Opinions and Expert Testimony
- Runout Management Services, including development of an exit strategy
for closed or declining blocks of business
- Negotiation Services, including liability buyouts, commutations of
agreements and negotiations of managed care contracts
- Life Insurance Solutions (e.g., Life Settlements)
- Mergers & Acquisitions
Mergers & Acquisitions
Merger and acquisition services are a critical aspect in healthcare business. For healthcare companies considering a merger, acquisition or related transaction, we provide clients with expertise and knowledge involved to successfully accomplish acquisitions in today's managed-care climate. Our primary focus on managed care and the healthcare industry allows us to identify a variety of transaction partners who could provide a strategic, financial and cultural fit for our clients. Some of the services that we can provide include due diligence reviews, feasibility studies, financial forecasts, strategic planning, market research and capital acquisition.
Matching organizations with the appropriate business situations and solutions is our strength. We have had extensive, relevant experience in this area and will partner with you in making sure any merger or acquisition is the right fit for your organization. We will assist in the preparation of analysis, including financial projections and feasibility studies. Our goal is to provide detailed reports so that management can make informed decisions.
We help clients find the capital necessary to complete the merger or acquisition through very creative means. Our network of capital sources helps our clients meet their long term and short term strategic goals.
For more information on services, please contact us at 914-933-0063 or e-mail us at Michael.Frank@AquariusCapital.com.